Welcome to the ALIEN CHANNEL of 6Patience....
I hope you'll find this CHANNEL interesting and will ALWAYS visit this website.
Thank you. (:
Sunday, February 3, 2008
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! XD I'm just updating this blog because I'm bored. =X ok, so who is going back on 6th FEB to meet Miss Chua? For your information, Zelia and I are going back with some other aliens (I don't know who, though) so if you want to come along, COME LAAAAAAAAAAAA. xD so, yeah. erm, can i suggest this... Should I link all the aliens who have their own blog? I can link them at the 2nd part.. 'the names of 6 Patience' suggestions anyone? If you want me to link it in this blog, you can tell me your blog, and i'll link you :D and yes, i have a blog my own. BUT I'm not going to link myself yet. ><" ok, Chinese New Year is coming soon. Hope all the Chinese girls get many angbaos? ._.
BYES.
Y6PATIENCE2007
5:22 AM
ALIENS
the names of 6 Patience :D
Abigail Tang
Alethea Yap
Amanda Ang
Amanda Tan
Amanda Chia
Allison Chua
Clara Tay
Christine PJ
Christabel Choo
Deborah Lee
Denise Foo
Denise Lim
Ernie K.
Francine Seah
Grace Lim
Goh Chu Ning
Hanisa Shadan
Isabel Lau
Jael Chiang
Jamie Hwang
Jasmine Quek
Jasmine Tan
Koh Li Keng
Kelley Goh
Lim Wei
Leong Yoke Yean
Marisa Yuen
Naomi Ng
Rachelle Lee
Sara Kim
S. Ashwini
Sherlyn Yow
Teo Shu Ting
Tan Sei Yin
Vanessa Chiu
Vanessa Kang
Vanessa Yeo
Velda Yuen
Zelia Chan
Zheng Hong Yu