Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Thursday,23 Aug, 2007
Today was the last day of exams....
After the exams, Ms Chua came in and all the martians thought
that she was in a bad mood... so they went back to their places and did
their own things. After awhile, Ms Chua said to turned the front rows
chairs to the back. Everyone was confused.
By then, they were SOOO quiet. Ms Chua looked at them and then
said, "You can do your own things." When the martians heard that, they
started to laugh. They thought they were going to be scolded but in the end,
she wanted them to do our own things. While they were doing their own things,
Ms Chua was there MARKING THE SCIENCE PAPER. She marked and marked
and after awhile, she went and told them that some people dare to leave blanks to
the questions. She told them one was Baba.... (Sorry)
Friday, 24 Aug, 2007
Today was the listening comprehension for the martians...
After the English listening, it was recess so the martians (Deborah, Clara,
Amanda Tan/Chia, Jamie and etc.) went down to eat. When they finished eating,
Ms Chua came and talked to them. I was there and was looking at her and
wondered, am I taller than her??? (Last time I wasn't) I whispered what I
wondered to martian Vanessa Chiu. She started looking at Ms Chua and I.
After that, she gasped. She asked Ms Chua what was her height. (Daring martian)
and Ms Chua said she was 156cm. I was in a shock. I AM TALLER THAN HER!!!
I told Ms Chua that I was taller than her. And she pretended to cry. HAHA.
After that, martian Deborah went to push martian Allison next to Ms Chua,
Ms Chua looked, and pretended to be angry... (FYI, martian Allison is 167cm...or more...)
After that, Ms Chua went and said that martian Allison ate Long Beans
while martian Clara ate Tao Gay so they grow SO tall.
Tuesday,28 Aug, 2007
Today martian Zelia came to school.(She was absent on Monday)
During Ms Chua period, Ms Chua went and asked martian Zelia for her
MC. Martian Zelia then said that her mum would call her later. After the
martian said that, every martian went and tell Ms Chua what happened to
martian Zelia. (Martian Zelia sprained her ankle during another martian's
birthday)
Ms Chua heard and started to ask why did the martian fall into the drain.
Martian Zelia kept quiet (I think) and Ms Chua started to tell the whole class
that martian Zelia saw a SHUAI GE (handsome man) in the drain so, martian
Zelia went into the drain with him. Everyone started to laugh.
Nothing more to say.Stay tuned to the ALIEN CHANNEL.
Y6PATIENCE2007
2:15 AM