Welcome to the ALIEN CHANNEL of 6Patience....
I hope you'll find this CHANNEL interesting and will ALWAYS visit this website.
Thank you. (:
Monday, August 6, 2007
Soon after, 6 Patience learnt so much till their brains became the better of them. They had all sorts of behaviour. But the good part is that some of the martians were still good (No offence.) One of them,unfortunately, named "Yati" dropped into the BLACK HOLE. Some of her martian friends E.G Ali and Baba, tried to help her out byencouraging Yati to become a better martian. They tried helping her till now... (Sorry if it sounds harsh or something.. Don't mean to...) Ali and Baba started to think of ways to prevent Yati from dropping intothe BLACK HOLE. They started to go out together and found themselves falling in LOVEwith each other. Hence, they got engaged but they didn't tell the other martians till one day... Miss Ang, who is their Maths teacher, caught Ali writing WEDDING INVITATION to the other martians. The news started to spread around 6Patience. Unfortunately, I do not know when they would get married. That's all I have to say today. Stay tune to the ALIEN CHANNEL. (I'm sorry if this entry is quite harsh or I hurt someone's feeling.)
Y6PATIENCE2007
5:14 AM
ALIENS
the names of 6 Patience :D
Abigail Tang
Alethea Yap
Amanda Ang
Amanda Tan
Amanda Chia
Allison Chua
Clara Tay
Christine PJ
Christabel Choo
Deborah Lee
Denise Foo
Denise Lim
Ernie K.
Francine Seah
Grace Lim
Goh Chu Ning
Hanisa Shadan
Isabel Lau
Jael Chiang
Jamie Hwang
Jasmine Quek
Jasmine Tan
Koh Li Keng
Kelley Goh
Lim Wei
Leong Yoke Yean
Marisa Yuen
Naomi Ng
Rachelle Lee
Sara Kim
S. Ashwini
Sherlyn Yow
Teo Shu Ting
Tan Sei Yin
Vanessa Chiu
Vanessa Kang
Vanessa Yeo
Velda Yuen
Zelia Chan
Zheng Hong Yu