Welcome to the ALIEN CHANNEL of 6Patience....
I hope you'll find this CHANNEL interesting and will ALWAYS visit this website.
Thank you. (:
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
I'm so sorry that I didn't wrote for many days.... I couldn't use the computer... Friday, Aug 17, 2007 This was Chinese Oral day for PSLE. One martian, called Denise Foo, said the Oral was "ok-ok". Stay tuned to the ALIEN CHANNEL. Monday, Aug 20, 2007 Today was English Prelim for the martians. Mdm Loh was the person in charge of takingthe class. When the martians were doing their English paper, many martians e.g Baba andmany more, dropt their papers or pens on the floor and Mdm Loh was getting so fustrated. When one martian, called Jael, went to drop her pen, Mdm Loh pretendedto kick it away and everyone laughed. During H.E period that day, Miss Nisha asked what do the martians want to do nextweek. One martian, called Francine, said she wanted to do belly dance while othermartians said they wanted to do gymnatics and fishing.... Aren't they weird??? Wednesday, Aug 22, 2007 Today was the Chinese Prelim for the martians. When it was the last period of school, I heard from martian Sei Yin that martian Shu Ting is GOING TO GET MARRIED. *APPLAUSE PLEASE...* I also heard from martian Jael saying that martian Shu Ting said she is going to get married to a GANGSTER. (Sorry Shu Ting, that I wrote that....) Stay tuned to the ALIEN CHANNEL.
Y6PATIENCE2007
9:44 PM
ALIENS
the names of 6 Patience :D
Abigail Tang
Alethea Yap
Amanda Ang
Amanda Tan
Amanda Chia
Allison Chua
Clara Tay
Christine PJ
Christabel Choo
Deborah Lee
Denise Foo
Denise Lim
Ernie K.
Francine Seah
Grace Lim
Goh Chu Ning
Hanisa Shadan
Isabel Lau
Jael Chiang
Jamie Hwang
Jasmine Quek
Jasmine Tan
Koh Li Keng
Kelley Goh
Lim Wei
Leong Yoke Yean
Marisa Yuen
Naomi Ng
Rachelle Lee
Sara Kim
S. Ashwini
Sherlyn Yow
Teo Shu Ting
Tan Sei Yin
Vanessa Chiu
Vanessa Kang
Vanessa Yeo
Velda Yuen
Zelia Chan
Zheng Hong Yu